10. Avoid pitching your tent on the rim of an active volcano.
9. The average bee can only sting once. The average hive contains 3000 bees.
8. Ketchup and black pepper, applied generously, can mask the flavor of almost anything.
7. Never doze off with raw meat in your sleeping bag.
6. Never play leap-frog with elk.
5. Always carry a water filter or purification tablets… or lots of extra toilet paper.
4. Remember: a rattlesnake is just as scared of you as you are of it. But keep in mind that the snake’s the one with poision fangs.
3. If attacked by a bear, play dead. It won’t fool the bear, but it’ll be good practice for you.
2. There’s no need to be afriad of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently.
1. If buzzards are circling overhead, then buzzard droppings are the least of your problems !